Tuesday 23 June 2015

Creation 6



This image was created from a painting from Renoir, and is a poster for Haribo. It is a painting of what seems to be a girl looking at the painter, so I thought I could add to it. I very simply found a Haribo packet on the internet and added it to this image. I then edited the painting by raising the saturation a very small amount. I then selected the hat from the paintings and made this a copied layer. I then raised the saturation of the reds, so the cherries would have more of an effect on screen. I then did the same with the green section, except I lowered the saturation of the greens so the text was more visible. I then added a sans-serif typeface and left the image alone for a while, concentrating on other things. When I got back to concentrating on this brief, I noticed that the sans-serif typeface was too serious for a sweets advert and didn’t match the tone I was trying to send out. I found some bubble text on the internet and added it to this poster. I then spent an extraordinary amount of time tinkering with the positioning of each letter and the colour of the text to make it stand out and be visible against the background. I think the image came out quite well, as the text is readable and the atmosphere of the image is very relaxed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment