Tuesday 23 June 2015

Creation 2



This was created after I found one of Turners paintings. I edited it very slightly to match the colours I was going to be using, then began with the compositing. I thought this image would be perfect to promote fish, since there was a river, a boat, and land all around, which all adds up to a nice village that makes great fish and chips. I then thought of Young’s fish, as their logo is in the style of oldern, traditional design. I found a box of the fish online on a slant, and then added this into the image. I then added a drop shadow very subtly, to make to blend more into the image. I put this in the left corner, as it makes the eye flow better. I then added their logo in the same way, except this time I added a slight glow to make it blend more, as it had very sharp edges. I made it quite small, as I did not want it taking the majority of the image. I then added text, which says “Fish from the finest seas.” This is also in a serif typeface, same as the last one, but this one looks more casual and more pub-style rather than a very posh serif typeface. I centred this and made sure it was the first thing the viewer saw, as I put it in black. Overall I think all the objects I composited into the image work well and suit the image. The blue and red contrasts with the sepia tone of the image, making you look at the box and logo. The black stands out the most, as there is nothing going on up there in the image, which makes great use of space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment